Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Be Encouraged Today!

· I set the course of my life today with my words:

· I declare today that I will not be defeated, discouraged, depressed or disappointed.

· I am the head, I have insight, I have wisdom, I have ideas, I have authority.

· I exercise my authority today with my words and I decree a thing and it is so.

· Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)…the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, lives in me… (Romans 8:11)

· As I speak words today, they come to pass (Job 22:28); they go before me, they bring the things to pass that I desire; and they stop all attacks, assaults, oppression, and fear from coming to my life.

· God is on my side today and, therefore, I cannot be defeated.

· His favor surrounds me today as a shield. (Psalm 5:12). I expect favor today from heaven and from the earth.

· Jesus had favor with God and man (Luke 2:52), and as He is so am I on this earth. (1 John 4:17)

· Therefore, I have favor today with God and man.

· I expect and receive favor in my home, favor in my job, favor in my business, favor in my ministry, favor with my finances, favor in every deal I am involved in.

· I have the wisdom of God today. I will think the right thoughts, say the right words and make the right decisions in every situation I face today.

· My mouth speaks wisdom and my heart is filled with understanding. (Psalm 49:3)

· I ask for, and receive, an abundant supply of wisdom and understanding today from God (James 1:5) …wisdom from above, wisdom that is pure, peaceable, gentle, unwavering, willing to yield, without hypocrisy. (James 3:17)

· Wisdom and understanding are better than silver and gold and nothing I desire can compare with them; therefore, I make it my ambition and desire to have understanding and wisdom; therefore I know I will have all of the other desires of my heart. (Proverbs 8:10-11)

· My words go before me in securing my divine health and healing…

· I will not be sick today; I will not be sad today; I will not be broke today; I will not be confused today.

· I have health today; I have joy today; I have all the money I need in the name of Jesus.

· My steps are ordered by the Lord… (Psalm 37:23)

· I have a covenant with God and by the blood of Jesus I release my divine protection and divine provision.

· I expect to have divine appointments today, to run into the right people, and to be delivered from the wrong people.

· Any adversity, attack, accidents and tragedies that were headed my way are diverted right now in Jesus’ name.

Now I speak to:

· every mountain of fear

· every mountain of discouragement

· every mountain of stress

· every mountain of depression

· every mountain of lack and insufficiency

And I say, “Be removed and cast into the sea in Jesus’ name!” (Mark 11:23) I expect the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, relationally and financially today in Jesus’ name.

When Someone Says You Can't...Ask Them, "According to Whom?"

Deer Hunting Coverage - Spring Canyon - Dalibor's Memories

Emily's Pole Vault TXUIL Champ Reg 3 2009