Tuesday, June 22, 2010

1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty

People upon occasion have said to me that I look at things on the bright side. I am one who looks at a glass as half full instead of half empty because to me, 1/2 full leaves the mindset of still filling verses half empty being the opposite. In the same manner, 1/2 full does not allow me to be much of a blessing to others so that's why we must continue to be filling so that we can be more of a blessing to others.
Do you go through life focused on what you don't like? If you are looking for a reason to not do something, you will find it. It doesn't matter whether talking about a marriage, church, business, or arelationship... if you are not focused on what is good, you will find what is not. It is a choice that we make every day and our actions are a direct result of our thoughts.


Why am I sharing this with you? Because I interact with people daily and the ones focused on what is possible...the one's with the attitude of gratitude, they are the ones headed in the direction I choose to move, not stuck in the rut of finding fault and problems. I choose to be part of the solution. I choose to be solution oriented facing challenges straight on as opportunities.


We all know that there will be challenges, hiccups, and frustrations along the way in any business or relationship. Just understand that the manner in which you choose to move will be refelcted in the actions you take when you decide to do something. So, do something, even if you fail doing it...at least you did something.  If you fall, fall forward.  Falling forward instills the thought of you're still moving and still have purpose and hope and your still going somewhere. 

When Someone Says You Can't...Ask Them, "According to Whom?"

Deer Hunting Coverage - Spring Canyon - Dalibor's Memories

Emily's Pole Vault TXUIL Champ Reg 3 2009