Thursday, October 4, 2007

Prepared For Battle...Are You?

God continues to strengthen me and prepare me for battle by surrounding me with mighty Warriors who are without a doubt shielded with the Armor of God found in His Word. I'm sure that many Christians, including me at one time in my life, heard the words "put on the Armor of God" but we truly did not grasp the power in it. We in many ways were, and some still, are not in tune with the supernatural power within His mighty Word. I think many miss the power in the Word because they don't understand that the "comfort zone" is so evil and so "of the world". Christian Warriors reveal the power of mighty Men and Women of God coming together for the purpose of Glofying Him, giving credit where credit is due, preparing each other for battle to build His Kingdom. And that just super charges me with a nuclear battery charge...as Doug Firebaugh would say.
One can be in the Word of God and read the Bible over and over again and be equipped with the Armor of His Word but until they experience the revelation of His Word, they are just missing out...period. I speak this coming from that same experience. The power in the Word with mighty Men and Women of God, Warriors equiped with the Word of God who stand up for Christ and not only listen to the Word but do what it says. The power of your words shared reveal without a doubt that we all know not only who we are but Whose we are.
I find that most people don't immediately see our purpose and it is an enourmous loss for they are truly missing what the Lord is making available for them and it is a challenge the I have to present this gift to them. I accept part of the responsibility for not revealing the message in a way that speaks to them and gets down to the point of meeting their needs. I am able to learn and become equiped by applying the Word of God. Christian Warriors reveal the power and might of God and I continue to gain the wisdom of the power and might of the Lord and what He has created me to be for His sake.
Yes, His Word makes me enthused, inspired, and determined to be congruent with what God's will is in my life and it is an awesome feeling going to battle with Mighty Warriors of God.

With God on our side, Who can be against us?

God Bless!

When Someone Says You Can't...Ask Them, "According to Whom?"

Deer Hunting Coverage - Spring Canyon - Dalibor's Memories

Emily's Pole Vault TXUIL Champ Reg 3 2009